Thursday 21 April 2016

Bouncing Around vs Stillness

Happy Full Moon!

From my perspective, there's a lot of bouncing around going on these days.  Bouncing back and forth between third-dimensional duality awareness and higher, multi-dimensional perspectives as we learn how to live in the higher frequency now surrounding us.  I observe this "bouncing" phenomenon in the people around me, and as I recognize it being played out before me through their attitudes and actions, I become increasingly sensitive to the changes in myself as I bounce around experiencing life from different vibrational states of being.

Years ago in New Zealand I had an experience of sitting in my van observing and feeling the energy of a large flock of sheep as they flowed past me, all in a big hurry, just following the herd.


I felt their fear and anxiety.  Just to keep up.  To not be trampled underfoot by the sharp, thundering hooves of their fellow sheep.


A couple of days ago, I was blessed to have the opportunity to go a spend a few hours in silence and stillness looking out over this little lake and watching a flock of seagulls soaring.  


They were riding the thermals, catching the updrafts and allowing them to lift them to a higher perspective.  Not having to frantically flap their wings to gain altitude, but just allowing the air currents to lift them.  I tried to get a picture of them, but by the time I found my camera, they had already disappeared high into the sky out of sight.


Rather than racing around blindly trying to keep up, may we all find the stillness that allows us to soar, riding the uplifting spirals of energy available in the silence.

Namaste.