Friday 14 October 2016

Sacred Mountain

On one of my visits to Sedona, I arrived from the north, driving through Oak Creek Canyon.  I had just had a vision of a process humans could use to gift the Earth with energy which I had been "told" was a Sound Sculpture.  I was on my way to find other sound healers, hoping to find someone who could tell me more about what a Sound Sculpture was supposed to be.

It had rained just before I arrived and the red rock formations were stunning and called out to me.  In the area near Slide Rock, the song, Sacred Mountain started downloading.  I felt like I was falling in love with the rocks.

I found a place to stay for a month and returned the next day, driving back and forth through the canyon as I received the rest of the song.

I definitely experienced, "Heaven and Earth join in this moment, where future and path live side by side..."


No comments:

Post a Comment